Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fox 9 News Story

Hi All,

Oh my goodness, I just got so many nice comments from people. People are so nice and supportive. The story just aired and people have been commenting, calling me, and emailing us. This has been an exciting night for my whole family.

Tomorrow is my Birthday too, this has been a Birthday treat from all of you. Thank you for being so nice and saying all the nice things you have said in comments. YOU ROCK!!!

You can watch the story HERE.

Thanks again to all of you! I am working on more songs. I know alot of you have said I should sing without the singer in the background, we are planning on doing that. We did not think this was going to be on the news when we started this. It was just for my family to see. My mom just took the video with her digital camera and put it up for family to see. We will post more as we get videos done.

Love,
Danielle

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This also played on Fox 7
(thats in Austin, TX)

MyFoxAustin.com

Sandi Krakowski said...

Danielle!
Happy Birthday! You not only sing beautifully you are gorgeous too! You shine girl from the inside out! To the TOP FOR YOU! :)
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Here you go, Superstar!!! Do you rememember when you were like 4 or 5 and you use to throw your hands in the air and slide across the floor on one knee and say with pizazz "SUPERSTAR"!! That's what I was totally thinking of when I watched you on the news! We are so stinkin' proud of you, Yelley! And HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY!!! LOVE YOU!!

Stacy O'Quinn said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday... I still want a stinkin' autograph!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! My mom is Jennifer and she is in business withe your mom. You have an awesome voice!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I've sooo enjoyed listening to you sing! All I can say is WOW....God has blessed you with a talent and an extreme drive and desire to explore that talent! I'm so proud of you! You keep singing for Him, and He'll bless you far more abundantly than you can even imagine!

Anonymous said...

Danielle,
I just watched your fox story online. You are going places honey.
Happy Birthday!

Hugs and kisses, Aunt Sherry