Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Some Exciting News

Hi Everybody....

I wanted to let you know what is happening with the interview I did with Fox 9 News here in Minneapolis. That interview is supposed to be on TV Wednesday night in Minnesota. Jamie, the reporter that interviewed me, is going to call us back and let us know for sure what time it will be. During that interview, I sang "Miss Independent" on camera. They talked to me with the camera going for like 45 minutes, so I don't know what parts will actually show on TV.

Here is the funny part. My Mom and Dad got rid of cable over a year ago because they said it was a waste of money and took up our time. They said they wanted me to spend time reading, playing guitar, playing my trombone, singing and using my brain to be creative about playing instead of being glued to the "dummy tube". I used to spend a lot of time watching the Disney channel. Now my Mom and Dad had to order cable so they could see the interview on Fox because Jamie said that the Producer with the national affiliate of Fox liked the interview so they are going to run it on the Fox News channel on cable. I don't know when that is going to be yet, but I will let you know. I hope we get cable back in time so we can see it.

Thank you all for the nice comments you have left me. It made me feel really good that you liked the videos I did. It is great that I get to do what I love to do and that you like it too.

I don't know what will happen in the future. I am happy that I have your support and encouragement.

Lots of Love,
Danielle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it "BIG!" Thats is acually a little funny about you having to order Cable again. lol I am happy for you and can't wait to see the interview! Let me know if you need anything, also let me know when you get a new Kelly video up of you singing and I will get that new video up on my site for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Danielle!! We are so excited for you and will be watching Fox on Jan. 15th! Skies the limit for you and your accomplishments!